Friday, December 12, 2014

Everyday Makeup Tutorial - LORAC PRO Palette


So what do I throw on my face on a daily basis? Usually nothing but moisturizer, but on those days I need to look presentable I do this everyday makeup. I use one palette and products that I've been using for a while so that when I put on this look I know it'll look put together and will last.



So if you want to replicate this look on one of your work or school days pick up the ingredients below or shop your stash and use products that are close in color and hue.

Here are the products I use on a regular basis:


To get this look I used the following ingredients:
Foundation: Becca Ultimate Complexion Creme - in shade Tan
Powder: It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Translucent Powder
Bronzer: The Balm Cosmetics - Bahama Mama Bronzer
Blush: Face Atelier - Tangerine
Highlighter: The Balm Cosmetics - Mary-Lou Manizer
Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills - Brow Dip - in shade Chocolate
Eye Base: MAC Paint- in shade Bare Canvas             
Eye Shadow: LORAC Pro Palette - in shade Taupe (Transition Color)
                      LORAC Pro Palette - in shade Lt. Bronze ( Lid)
                      LORAC Pro Palette - in shade Sable (In Crease)
                      LORAC Pro Palette - in shade Espresso (In Crease and Outer V)
                      LORAC Pro Palette - in shade Cream (Brow Highlight)
                      LORAC Pro Palette - in shade Sable (Lower Lash Line)
                      LORAC Pro Palette - in shade Champagne (Tear Duct highlight)
                      Mascara: Too Faced Better than Sex
Eyeliner: Kat Von D Autograph Liner - in shade Immortal Love
Lipstick: ColourPop Cosmetics - in shade Bichette
Lip Liner: ColourPop Cosmetics - in shade Bichette

Come back next week for part two - Everyday Quick and Easy Curls. For details on how I achieved this everyday makeup look please take a look at the video below.



No comments:

Post a Comment