Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Jingle Bell Rock Tag


Hi Lovelies! I finally got a chance to watch a few of my favorite YouTubers and came across JuicePouceGirl's Jingle Bell Rock Tag. She really came up with a great set of Holiday inspired questions that I loved watching her answer.

The questions are below along with my answers. I would really love for you guys to answer these questions too so if you could please watch my video and leave me a video response or a comment I'd be so happy!

1) Is this your favorite time of year? Why or why not.
Yes! I love this time of year. The holidays, the family, and the food are in abundance! I am sure to see the people I love and get some time off of work to spend with them. This is the best time of year!
2) What is your favorite holiday drink?

Hot Cocoa

3) What holiday movie gets you in the holiday spirit?

The Classics like White Christmas or Miracle on 34th St or Love Actually.4) What is your subscriber goal by the end of the year?
I don't really have a goal for the end of the year since my channel is so new but it'd be great to get to 400 subbies by the end of the year.5) Would you rather be ice skating or watching a holiday movie with your favorite holiday drink?
Ice Skating! It sounds like so much fun and even though I suck at it I still have fun falling.6) Do you like the movie Frozen? Why or why not.
Yes! I sing the songs all of the time and love the message!7) If you have a tree is it real or fake?
REAL! The smell of our tree is what kicks off the Christmas season for me.8) What’s your favorite holiday accessory?
Hats and scarves.

9) Do you prefer cold or warmer weather?
Cold! You can only take off so many pieces of clothes when you're hot  but you can layer like crazy when you're cold and also hide a little weight with cute sweaters!10) What is your favorite holiday fragrance?
I don't wear perfume but I love the smell of pine trees and warm spices.11) What is your favorite holiday sweater?
I picked it up from Khols and it's the Lauren Conrad Snowflake sweater.

12) What is your favorite holiday polish?

It's my JulieG Nail Polish in the shade My Private Palace

13) What is your favorite way to spread holiday cheer?

Holiday cards and just being more helpful. I believe in random acts of kindness and this time of year people really start focusing on gifts and what they'll be getting or giving their family and friends. I like to take a minute and give an extra big tip or hold the door for people rather than just rushing around frantic.14) Who should answer these questions next?
I tag the following people:
Sam Schuerman

Beauty by Edwina
Sarah Logan Kim
Hey GorgeousXXX

Carli Hawkins

I really appreciate you stopping by and reading through my blog. Please click on the video below to see me answer these tag questions and ramble on a bit more.


No comments:

Post a Comment