Tuesday, December 2, 2014

TMI Tag - 50 Questions about Me?!


Dear Subbies,
Today I decided it was about time to share a bit more about myself with you. I've watched so many YouTuber's answer these questions and I thought...that's not so bad. Then I sat down and pointed a camera at myself and started answering...

The first thing that ran through my head was, this is out there on the internet for anyone to see...Gulp!


The second thing I thought is where has my mind gone?! I wanted to make sure the answers I gave were honest and not prepped at all so I didn't read through the questions until I answered them on camera and OMG I felt like I was on a job interview. LOL.

So here they are...all of the answers to the questions.

TMI Tag questions
1: What are you wearing? Blue sweater from Old Navy and grey sweat pants...stylish I know...LOL
2: Ever been in love? Yes
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? Yes
4: How tall are you? 5’0” (5'4" in heels...LOL)
5: How much do you weigh? Enough to know not to share this
6: Any tattoos? Nope…I’ve toyed with the idea but I’m too indecisive but I have drawn the designs I've wanted in the past
7: Any piercings? Only my ears once.
8: OTP (One true pairing) Zalfie?
9: Favorite show? Grey’s Anatomy
10: Favorite bands? Maroon 5 – Adam Levine!
11: Something you miss? My Papa…He was the cornerstone of our family and he’s been gone 12 years this month
12: Favorite song? This changes every day! Dear Future Husband or This Love from the Taylor Swift 1989 album
13: How old are you? Old enough to you never ask a woman her age!
14: Zodiac sign? Leo
15: Quality you look for in a partner? Honesty!
16: Favorite Quote? Is from Marilyn Monroe
Imperfection is Beauty…Madness is genius and it is better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring

17: Favorite actor? Johnny Depp, Chris O’Donnell, Gerard Butler or Ben Affleck
18: Favorite color? Carolina Blue…Tar Heels or sports fans will know what I’m talking about
19: Loud music or soft? Loud
20: Where do you go when you’re sad? Into my bed surrounded by my doggies
21: How long does it take you to shower? 15 minutes
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? ½ for errands or one hour for work or the whole morning if I don’t have to be somewhere until later
23: Ever been in a physical fight? Yes
24: Turn on? A Great Smile
25: Turn off? Liars
26: The reason I joined YouTube? To have fun with makeup, to be creative and to let people know you don’t have to be a stereotype to be beautiful. It’s just fun!
27: Fears? Losing one of my family or friends
28: Last thing that made you cry? The movie Maleficent I watched again last night
29: Last time you said you loved someone? This morning to my nephew
30: Meaning behind your YouTube Name? My name is Maile and my nickname is Mai so I thought it’d be cool to invite people into “Mai” world.
31: Last book you read? The longest ride by Nicholas Sparks
32: The book you’re currently reading? Blood Magick by Nora Roberts
33: Last show you watched? The Voice
34: Last person you talked to? My Brother
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? My Best Friend's husband Jay...who is also one of my best friends.
36: Favorite food? Italian
37: Place you want to visit? All of Europe
38: Last place you were? Montana
39: Do you have a crush? No
40: Last time you kissed someone? My nephew’s cheek this morning
41: Last time you were insulted? I don’t pay attention to that stuff so I honestly don’t remember
42: Favorite flavor of sweet? Anything fruity like skittles or gummi cherries
43: What instruments do you play?? Piano and accordion…not well!
44: Favorite piece of jewelry? The cross my mom gave me in high school
45: Last sport you played? Swimming…Racketball
46: Last song you sang? Santa Baby
47: Favorite chat up line? I thought that happiness started with H…why does mine start with U?
48: Have you ever used it? Heck No!
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? With my brother at the gym
50: Who should answer these questions next? Everyone! I think this is a great and fun way to get to know each other!

This tag was so much fun to do and I hope you guys got to know me a bit better. It would be great if you guys could answer these questions as well so I can really get to know you too!

If you'd like to see me answering these questions then watch the video below:

No comments:

Post a Comment