Saturday, November 29, 2014

Wantable Intimates Unboxing November 2014


So here we are again with another a Wantable Intimates unboxing. This month was a new experience since I didn't receive underwear, or a babydoll or socks...This month I received two pajama sets! At first I felt a bit cheated only getting two items, but when I thought about it the box costs $36 per month and the PJ's I received totaled to $88 in value. So I saved $52 dollars if I were to purchase these on my own. So let's look at these two new items...

The first PJ set is brought to us by Nouveau. It's called the Dot PJ Set in Lilac.

Retail: $39.99

It has a cute camisole top that is made with a soft cotton material. The edging is a deep plum netting and gives these PJ's a feminine touch. The polka dot pattern make these PJ's fun and girly. It comes with a standard pajama pant that has an elastisized waistline. Unfortunately these pajama bottoms are a bit big and because they don't have a drawstring They fall right off my my hips. So instead of having a pull PJ set I have a new tank top.



The second pajama set was made by real Underwear and it's their Microfleece PJ Set in Red.

Retail: $48.00

This cute little gift wrapped pajama set is a bright red and is made of a fairly thick and soft fleece material. The top is a long sleeve in solid red that is lined with a cute heart and snowflake sweater pattern.



The bottoms are also fleece typical pajama pants with a drawstring. They look super soft and very warm! I don't think that I'll actually be wearing these to bed since they look like they'll keep me super warm and I rather be cool when I sleep. So they look like they'll be my go to lounge wear for the holidays.



I tried to find the links for you to purchase these pajama set's yourself and unfortunately I didn't have any luck. I found one of the company's but not links to these specific sets.

www.realunderwear.com (Makers of the fleece PJ set)

Come back next month to see what my next box reveals and if you'd like to see my first impression of this box please watch the video below. Thank you!







No comments:

Post a Comment