Friday, October 10, 2014

Trash or Treasure: Wantable Intimates Unboxing





Trash or Treasure: Wantable Intimates Unboxing

Today I'm bringing to everyone my first Trash or Treasure. Each time I open a box or do a haul I will let you know whether I feel the product is right off the bat something I would toss into the trash or view as a treasure. There might even be a few things I recycle and give to friends and family.

The item I'm unboxing today is a Wantable box. Wantable allows you to visit their site and choose among four possible subscription services. You can choose makeup. jewelry, intimates and their new fitness box. There is a $36 monthly charge for their subscription service and you can also choose to buy a box on its own for $40. For more information please visit their site below.



I subscribed to Wantable and choose to receive the intimates box on a monthly basis. For the past few months I have been pretty pleased with the items I have received and can't wait to show you what I got this month.



Item #1
Bootights - by Leg Up
Retail: $32.00

I was pretty happy with this first item. I had never seen a combination sock and tight set before. I usually wear tights or nylons with my boots because socks tend to be too bulky but this seems to be a great compromise. I love that I'll get the look of tights above my boot line and below I'll have the comfort of a sock. I have pretty wide feet and small feet and tights tend to scrunch up and put pressure on my toes. By the end of the day I swear never to wear them again. Maybe with this in my arsenal I won't have to.

Item #2
$34.00 Retail
Seamless Waist Cincher - by Waist Watcher
*No website found

This second item appears to be a treasure at first glance and I hope it will continue to be. It's a waist cincher body shaper. The fabric is thick but does appear to be breathable and the color makes it versatile. The only thing I'm worried about is the fact that it will sit just under the bra to about belly button level. I have tried shape wear like this in the past and found that it tends to roll through out the day and I end up doing a dance that draws attention to my bulges. The difference with this shaper is that it has loops at bra level to attach it to whichever bra you are wearing. I hope that this will reduce the pulling and tugging I have to do to keep it in place. We'll see...

Item #3
Bow and Floral Lace Thong- by Rene Rofe
$10.00

When I pulled these out of the box I was so excited. This is a beautiful thong that is made with the softest lace I have ever felt. I usually shy away from lace underwear since they tend to be itchy, but not this pair. The lace is delicately designed and cut with enough fabric remaining to be comfortable on. The combination of the dusky purple and soft pink make this very feminine thong even more attractive. I cannot wait to wear this pair and order more.

Item #4
Coral Babydoll - by Icy Hot
$42.00
*No website found

The last item is this tangerine babydoll set. The description says coral but the coloring of this garment is definitely more tangerine. The choice of color is vibrant and the fabric is light and airy. I think this will look great against my skin tone.


The baby doll has a front clasp closure and hot pink ribbons to add a bit of contrast to the design. The ribbons can be untied and left hanging depending on your mood.


The cups have push up padding and will help to support and lift the girls. I do like that their is enough of the cup left to accommodate my breasts and won't allow them to spill over the edge.


Lastly there is a matching g-string included with the set. It's a pretty standard g-string and matches the babydoll perfectly.

Now which of these are trash, treasure or recycles? Let's see...

There are no items being thrown into the trash this time around!
I thing that the only item that may be recycled is the Seamless Waist Cincher.




The Treasures for this unboxing are definitely The Bootights, Bow and Lace Floral Thong, and the Coral Babydoll.

Watch the video below to see my first reaction to all of these items.


No comments:

Post a Comment